Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

The wait is over, William and Catherine are married!
They were married at 11:00 a.m. in London England (5:00 a.m. here), the Queen has given the couple the title of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and they will live in Wales.
Did you watch it? If so you can recap all you saw, if not this is the wedding of William and Catherine! It was truly a fairy-tale wedding <3
A very sweet couple.

An adorable couple.



A royal couple.


The lovely Queen of England in one of her hats ;)



William and Harry... Harry is still single ;)

"...with this ring I thee wed..."



I loved the little subtle looks William and Catherine passed between each other throughout the ceremony. They leave the Abbey man and wife!


I was stunned by her dress. I loved everything about it; the train, the sleeves... everything <3


The wedding procession back to Buckingham palace...


And the long awaited kiss... my thoughts


PERFECT!






And this is so so cute, William drives his new bride to the party in their own car ;)


I am hoping that her gown will inspire women to ditch the strapless (after all you have to have the perfect body in order to wear one... and most women don't),

and that weddings will be so much more wonderfully important.


I hope this will be a wedding and marriage to remember <3























3 comments:

Mel said...

It really was a lovely wedding wasn't it!
The pictures you posted are beautiful, I enjoyed looking at them as I read your post :)

I enjoyed watching the wedding too, waiting particularly to see Kate's dress. It was absolutely beautiful! I have always loved wedding dresses with sleeves, her lace ones were gorgeous!

Thanks for your lovely post!

Alina said...

I love the new blog layout!
I also loved her dress it was so beautiful!! The whole wedding was just lovely!

Anonymous said...

I loved her dress too!
I only saw a little of the wedding and just missed them saying their vows. :( But thank you for the photos - they are lovely!
Sarah