Sunday, February 13, 2011

Masquerade! Paper faces on Parade, Masquerade!

I think it's time to post about the Masquerade Ball I had in August 2010...

My Aunt and Uncle Brooks were kind to let us use their awesome yard! Empty space for dancing, a wood for epic picture's and a lake for magical effect!


I think a Masquerade Ball, is just an excuse in itself to take fabulous pictures!

Like I said :)

My dear friend Melanie had the awesome idea to hang a frame from a tree in the yard, and it was just that a great idea!
Some crazy characters showed up too! This guy was the only person I could not recognize!
Micaiah, Melanie and Matthew Thomas <3

The lovely Murray ladies <3

And not forgetting the time of praise and worship we were able to have... thanks to my new friend Albert, cousin Joshua


And Malena
These guys made their masks!




Dashing gentlemen...

and dashing rouge's.
Zorro and his lady.

James Strang ;)
Dancing together.
And of course the end had to come, but I hop I can have another before long.

1 comment:

Alina said...

What a FUN time that was Sarah! It was simply magical! I too hope you can have another one soon!
Hugs,
~Alina