Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Photo Shoot at Borderland

Here Emma and I start the album of pictures-taken by Mrs. Mello- when we went to Borderland state park er 'my own estate'.
Chatting on the lawn... see my lovely house!

By the serene pond.


This reminds me of all those romantic english drama's we watch.


This young man's name is Thomsen, Benjamin Thomsen.... you can call him Benjamin Thomsen.



Art




No album would be complete without a picture of the boys in their glory. The stunning Alina... Alina Don't comment!






Thinking of something... far away.







Reading on my -ehem- comfortable couch... no really I want one!







What could that important letter contain?









Some of my loving bosom friends.








Malena, this should be your profile picture!?









Whispering secrets...


When Malena and Alina Maira came to visit me I talked them into dressing up with the Mello's and Emma Lueken, to take pictures at Borderland state park.... ehem 'My house'.
Anyway enjoy.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, long time no post! Love the pictures!!!! You all look great! I like the photos of you all with the water. They're my favorite.

Sarah

p.s. Was there really a snake in the water????

Sarah Thomsen said...

Yes there was a snake in the water!
We were about to take another photo, when one of us spotted it going by with a huge fish in it's mouth!
We were no longer in that water!

Anonymous said...

oops I commented! ;)
~Alina

Blythe said...

Is that really your house(parents house)??????

SisterlyLove said...

OOh! I loved looking at your photo shoot! It looked like such fun!
Marguerite

Sarah Thomsen said...

No it is not my house.... I wish it was, but my great Aunt was the nanny for the few children that used to live there!