Wednesday, August 5, 2009

These are only some of the costumes in The Inheritance sadly there are only a few pictures, but here they are just the same.
This is Edith's ball gown (oh agony! Such a small picture)
These are some of the everyday outfits they wear throughout the film... I would love to recreate so many of these costumes.
Sadly this picture is fuzzy, but you can still see the efort they put into all these costumes.
I love Edith's (far left) outfit, does'nt it make you want to sew! It looks like you could revise it a little from colonial Butterick pattern 3071? sadly it is out of print.

The same gown as the one she wears above, but in color.


Lady Ida's walking dress, for such a terrible character her gowns are wonderful.



The back of another of Edith's stunning gowns, I love the pattern.




Lady Ida and yet another of her breathtaking dresses.



I love Edith's riding outfit, but this is the only picture I was able to find (love the hat)



Edith's ball gown again.


One of Amy's MANY dresses. I would have chucked the bow's though.












No comments: