Friday, July 31, 2009

These are just a few dresses/gowns I hope to recreate someday...someday.
I have never (and will never) see this movie, but I love the costumes. From Silk
I have never seen this one either (but love the costumes) from Young Victoria

And yet again I have never seen this movie... Sweeny Todd





Emma's archery dress from Emma



Molly Gibsons day dress from Wives and Daughters




Molly Gibsons dinner dress from Wives and Daughters





Lorna Doone's peasant dress from Lorna Doone






Winnie Fosters 'I need a new name' dress from Tuck Everlasting







Stranger than you dreamt it gown from Phantom of the Opera






Catherine Moorlands white day dress from Northanger Abbey









I am in the process of recreating this gown, for my 2010 ball!!
(pray for me on this one)

















Little Dorrit's day dress and apron (done by Amanda Flynn) from Little Dorrit











Sofie's day dress from Cranford (they are coming out with a number 2)

We shall see how far we get on these.... someday.










2 comments:

Lydia Flynn said...

The dress from Sweeny Todd and Cranford are both really pretty. The girl who played Sofie was so cute in that movie. And of course I love anything of Winnie Fosters.

hi said...

Ahh...those are all so gorgeous! Thanks for re-following me so that I could check out the blog! :)